ABC’s About Me!

ScrabbleCreative Commons License

Marco Verch via Compfight

HEY BLOGGERS! Sorry I haven’t posted anything in a while. Part of the reason that I haven’t posted anything is because I have been in Hawaii, which I’ll be writing about in my next post. Thanks for coming back. Today’s post is going to be a little different. Today I’m going to be writing about things I like, but in the alphabet, keep reading and you’ll see what I mean…

I like apples, but bananas are my favorite food.  I want to be a counselor when I am older. I can find words in the dictionary.  My friends call me ‘over excited Kassidy’ (OEK).  I am terrible at French.  I hate gory and horror movies!  All my friends and family are very important to me.  I use to make jewelry with my friend Olivia. My name is Kassidy but people call me Krash.  Two of my best friends are Livea and Mary.  I love nachos, they are also one of my favorite foods. I’ve heard that people consider me outgoing. I like taking pictures of quirky things.  I hate reading extremely long novels. I know sign language. I have two favorite activities which are soccer and theater.  When I am older I plan on going to a University.  I really love vintage things. I’m not very good at whistling.  I have had many X-rays.  I really flip over for mashed potatoes and cooked vegetables, they are really yummy. I’ve never been to a zoo, but I would really like to go someday! :D♥

Save